Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Artists Press

Being back in Cape Town for a good spell after years away was such a wonderful dose of goodness for the soul. I love the creativity that is oozing out of every pore of South Africa at the moment, theres a great energy and sense of achievement after hosting a very successful world cup I thought.

I have just received an email from South African print makers Artists Press celebrating their 20th birthday. My friend Simone and I spent the morning at a print studio in Woodstock pawing over many of the prints they supply, here are some of the ones we loved (and bought) And then I went back again with my sister....


Judith Masons pomegranates

Sam Nhlengethwa: Blues Series



Joshua Miles Stone Pines
Joshua Miles - Bokaap



The closing note of the newsletter from the artists press wishes one a slower and more mindful 2011. I liked that.

No comments: